Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Snapshot

I took this shot using my stealth camera mode. I was able to capture this crisp and elegant shot in much more than ten attempts. But I couldn't NOT document this intriguing and entirely new to me napkin etiquette.

Did this stranger mistake the utter lack of a tablecloth to be thick, long and opaque cloths to cover the table with? I wonder how interesting a night could be standing in the middle of a crowded restaurant, one that does have real tangible tablecloths, and then asking passersby to quickly lift the draping material. I don't have the energy to get into all of the things I could have imagined finding prior to seeing this man out in public. (AKA I am unwilling at this point and time to share with you the true, albeit occasional, depravity to my inner dialogue.) Now a new thing to ponder: What do people's napkins look like when the public cannot see them?

No comments: