Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Text From.... Why Not?


While I doubt most FML content, and I hardly find something that is unpredictable, I like the idea that smaller tidbits of user-uploaded content are being shared in this online universe. It makes me feel like maybe a few of the people that are driving like jerks everywhere I go actually have a sense of humor, and that thought makes me release my horn a little faster.

A few weeks ago, my friend sent me to Why The F*** Do You Have A Kid? You just can't make this kind of stuff up... Or can you?


The other site that I found is TextsFromLastNight. I think the idea is really cute, and it feels more likely to have honest content, vs. F*** My Life, where people type a story out that can be dramatized or just repeated fourth hand.
(603): Dude I got a text from you at 1:30 last night and you didn't use any vowels
(1-603) Haha, I didn't want to buy any... we're in a recession you know

No comments: