Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lippi Selk vs. Sleeping Bear


The Lippi Selk Bag is best described as being created for those who like to camp, but don't like being limited to sleep within the confines of the sleeping bag. I think they look pretty bad ass, once the initial shock wears off. I mean, if you are confident enough to wear one of these bad boys, then your confidence is awe inspiring! Check it out in action here:


And for those of you who need to get a little stranger, or have some bear fetish to scratch, there is now available The Sleeping Bear

I can't choose a favorite. And most importantly, I don't camp, so I'll never have to.

1 comment:

Scooter said...

I got my Selk'bag about a week ago, and have been hooked ever since! Finally I can experience the comfort of sleeping like a hobo anywhere I go, without the need for a cardboard shelter or newspaper blankets. This thing has been great at keeping me warm at night, and is comfortable for just lounging around in. All it needs are pockets, and a fly, and I'd be wearing this thing around town.