Friday, October 24, 2008

Palin As Prrrrrr (sorry, shuddering) President


My friend Mike shared this link with me, PalinAsPresident. So I thought I'd share it with everyone else. Make sure to turn on sound. And if you are like my brother, and cannot under any circumstances get flash to work, here are a few page highlights:

  • A piece of paper tacked on the wall with the baby name options Carport, Cashew, Rake, and Purple she can throw darts at to choose.
  • Blank frames where degrees are supposed to be, and when clicked, she says "Didn't graduate."
  • Burning books on the other side of her oval office door.
  • A hidden bulldog eating/wearing lipstick hidden in her desk.
  • Screaming protesters when a window is opened.
  • Nearby oil drilling when another window is opened.
  • The running tally of Wolf Kills as you click on the desk.
There is admittedly not much about this that I don't like. Except the ringing true factor.

No comments: