Thursday, September 25, 2008

Through The Years...


I have always had a fascination with old pictures. Finding photo albums and ancient yearbooks buried in family closets kept me entertained for more hours than I would like to admit. So, when I stumbled upon this site, Yearbook Yourself, I was elated! Then, as time passed, I felt like someone had gone back in time, read my brain activity via ESP and then morphed back into a present day web designer. So violating! And after seeing my father with an afro at every stage of his chronicled high school career, I couldn't help but check myself out....

1952 me, complete with strange chin indentation.

1986 me, I would rock those frames in a second!

1966 me, I could get my hair to do this in thirty minutes. All I need is a scissor and a blow dryer.

1968 me. Or my mom? Very strange.

1978 me, keeping it in the fam!

No comments: