Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Voting....


I try really hard to avoid spewing my personal preference in presidential candidates. And not because I care who knows what I believe in, but because people who never care about politics or world happenings suddenly turn into the brain powers behind the presidential candidate of their choice once every four years. And who am I? I like people based on their charisma first, then their politics. Which is why I try to keep my peace. However,  I am guessing as we near November, there will be ample of amusing material floating around, some of which I might just feel the need to share.  The best I have found so far is this website called I'm Voting Republican. This is the entire page:


And if that didn't deter anyone from voting republican, maybe this will:


No comments: