Friday, May 9, 2008

Note: Remember For Wedding.

Contrary to popular belief, every woman has not spent her entire life fantasizing about intricate details of their future wedding. I'm sure many do, don't get me wrong, but not everyone. For instance, I have always had hugely varying ideas about what a wedding would entail for me. Getting married at a posh Manhattan hotel, a beach wedding with ocean as far as the eye can see, renting out a bed and breakfast somewhere on a coast in New England. I have had dreams of multi-colored wild flowers in no particular order or shape one year, and currently live in the deep, rich red roses neatly placed together phase. And my ideas on wedding cakes seem to change every single time I sit down to a wedding cake special on TV.

A friend of a friend told me about this spectacular wife/husband photography duo who take breathtaking wedding pictures. And then she sent me the link. Mike and Bobbi are definitely going to be hired for my wedding. Here is their blog:  AMAZING. And I don't mind that there is no groom yet, or that the idea of marriage seems so far off in the distance, fathoming any details is difficult. Because I have picked out my photographers. So, while some people will be planning their nuptial dates around family events, holidays, and mortgages, I have decided to work around Bobbi and Mike.

I hope they don't read this and get scared. I love you.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

i bet they won't be scared... i assume they'll be super flattered and excited about this blog entry. but what do i know... it's just a hunch :) she loves you too!