Wednesday, September 12, 2012

See Saw

I don't know if I should blame my mood swings on the incessant pressure changes, or my body's keen ability to recognize that this year with be the last one on this Earth? 12.12.12. for lyfe, yo! That would be quite the story, hmm? My body is finally adept at recognizing something and it is the finality of life as we know it.

I would apologize for the drifting, but that's what this whole extended brain release is right now. Drifting and waffling. Going from so determined to so resigned in a matter of minutes. Feeling resolve steel inside my blood and then melt away with a text message. Climbing up this pedestal I built, getting halfway to the top and realizing I overestimated the height. Or should I say halfway to the bottom?

Here's to hoping the cool weather that is slowly creeping its way around the perimeter of these early Fall days makes it's way to my core and chills me out. Or maybe rubs some dry leaves together and starts a fire. I don't care which direction it takes me at this point- I just so desperately want to stop ending up exactly where I started.

No comments: