Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Seltzzahhh Watuh

Day One of replacing my daily Diet Cola with a Seltzer. Lemon Lime isn't quite the artificial, caramelized color of cancer causing ingredients that I have rekindled my passion for over the past six months and have grown somewhat dependent on.

Did I mention that said Diet Cola is the only source of caffeine I indulge in? That makes a world of difference, doesn't it? I have left you before, and I will do it again. I will work on not dancing clumsily on the line of dehydration. I will likely go through some withdrawal, as I have in the past. I may lightly caress your fingers and suavely remove them from around a bottle of soda and lean in close to you. I may sip from your bottle hungrily. By the time you realize your bottle is lighter, I will be gone.

Fair warning.

No comments: