Thursday, January 12, 2012

2011 In Review

I can now officially announce that time is no longer a measurement by which I live my life. A blink of an eye? That is measureable. A mile from here to there? I totally get it. A YEAR having come and gone the way that 2011 did? I will no longer drink from that batch of fruit punch. See what I did there? I avoided a patent lawsuit.

I went to Mexico. My little brother graduated college. I learned how to tighten my dining room chairs all by myself. Mojo and Marley seem to have shorter spurts of energy. I popped my camping... errr, I went camping for the first time. And I left a bad work situation. Bad! Hahaha, one day I will unlock all of the horros that live in my head from said Staffing Agency and release it into the undeserving world around me. I made it to the one year mark which was an ultimate and seemingly impossible self-imposed goal that I created for myself two weeks into the job. This year, I've adapted and made changes and looking back on it all- I think 2012 is a deserved year off. That's right. After a hounding year, this coming one should be smooth sailing. I will let you know how that turns out.

No comments: