Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Snapshot



My cousin Eric, the happy guy on your right, despises pictures. I never knew why, as the camera has always love him unswervingly. I took the opportunity for the majority of my family to be all huddled down in Atlanta, Georgia to ask him. Really, I brought it up because I brought down my pretty new camera and made the executive decision that I was going to take as many photos as possible. After all, the last time I was down in Georgia was, hmmm, TWENTY years ago!

Anyway, as it turns out, Eric told me he only hates posed pictures. Voila! It's pretty much damn near impossible to not be smiling next to Jordan. If only I could share with you the things he will whisper in your ear right before someone shoots a picture. It's either crack up, or crack up.

No comments: