Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snapshot


This picture was taken on the fourth of July- about 6 months ago already! And I remember the shame of carrying my overgrown yorkie half a mile amongst throngs of people, as they gawked at me. I wanted to tell each person staring that he has sensitive paws and that my arms were shaking in pain and this was not an attempt to have a fashion accessory. But did I mention my arms were shaking? And I wasn't quite sure how long it would take to explain my dog's health issues to "throngs," so instead I half jogged back to my car while my friend Lauren got to walk Marley on a leash- like a dog. He doesn't seem too uncomfortable being carried in my arms as fireworks and strangers bombard him, though. If only that were a marketable skill...

1 comment:

Caroline said...

hahahah...this is a funny story. poor doggy.