Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sigh, Enrique


Do you know what I love about Polita Vega's celebration of 50 years on air? Enrique Iglesias. Do you want to know why I have ever even heard of Polita Vega? Because about 5 minutes ago, I heard about some hot Enrique pictures and he was there. Now, I know what everyone is thinking: Why would you ever specify that Enrique pictures is hot? Isn't that implied when you mention "Enrique" and "pictures" in the same sentence? And you would be correct, hot is always implied in reference to Enrique. One day, I will run into this man, and I have all the confidence in the world that I will drool, stutter, and seize in front of him. Or maybe I would just hug him and never let go. Definitely one of the two, though. There would be zero chance for an actual conversation to ensue. I am too weak. The photos from the whole party are here.

No comments: