Thursday, August 6, 2009

Commercial Time


A friend of mine sent me a link to the Top Most Racist Commercials . (Courtesy of Flumesday.) Before I actually looked through the videos, I thought that I would pass them along to all of you, but then, I watched a few of them. I am so sick of "racist" being funny, when there is nothing particularly humorous involved.

So, in the vain of trying to steer today into a clean, happy, loving environment, I thought I would hippie us all out with a Lollapalooza 2009 commercial. Do I want to see Tool, The Killers, Vampire Weekend, Jane's Addiction, and Kings of Leon? YES! Am I way, way too unmotivated to get my ass over to Chicago this weekend to see it? YES! Thank gooooodness I am not too unmotivated to sit on my couch in front of my TV. I love how modern day conveniences can make me feel as if I am ever actually accomplishing something.

And to be a total bitch about this show, why is Snoop Dogg performing in the show? He has no relevance whatsoever, and all of these HIPPIE SUMMER concerts keep allowing him to waste time. SIGH. NOW I AM GOING TO HAVE TO PUT SOME EFFORT FORTH AND FAST FORWARD! Damn you, Snoopy the Dog rapper face. A few interviews if it's your thang:






No comments: