Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How Much Is It Worth?


As teenagers and adult females alike swooned, and continue to swoon, over Mr. Robert Pattinson, I hear of very strange things. People vacationing in remote villages in western Canada to stalk him as he films New Moon. Grown women putting up posters of his face as if they were still 11 year old girls when that is acceptable. I can only imagine the tattoos, and sacrifices, going on in his honor around this country. And now, parents can pay for their daughters to kiss this young, hot, hollywood heartbreaker who has hundreds... (I got carried away with the H-sounds.)

I found this link over a month ago, and I forgot about it! But I wanted to share it with you here, from msnbc:


CANNES, France - Millions of “Twilight” fans would die for the chance to kiss Hollywood’s hottest vampire — but would they pay over $56,000 for the opportunity to lock lips with Robert Pattinson?

Two kisses from Pattisnon pulled in a hefty sum at the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS 2009 benefit auction Thursday night in Cannes, the charity organization confirmed to Access Hollywood.

According to E! Online’s Marc Malkin, who first reported the news of the pricey smooches, movie mogul Harvey Weinstein reportedly joked that his daughters had changed their last name to Pattinson after seeing “Twilight,” and then asked Pattinson to step up for charity.
I'm going to pretend that I am appalled now.


No comments: