Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Housewives of New York?!?!


I've prided myself, until now, on being soley addicted to non-Real Housewives shows on Bravo. Then came the New Jersey edition, and I fell in love with it not unlike Entourage. Their key similarity is that when people ask my why I like them so much, I have no reasoning at all. I drool and stutter out a simple, because they are fun to watch. I like their interactions. Period. And I thought I could stop there, and not jump into this franchise that I hear husbands near and far bitch and moan about.

Seldom right, and wrong again. I credit my coworker, ahem, with supplying me with this ammunition that can only lead to addiction: Two separate fights with a seemingly reasonable woman who is arguing/being attacked by a woman clearly so far out of her mind that I am now drooling and stuttering in anticipation. Thanks, coworker!




No comments: