Monday, June 29, 2009

Snapshot




These were taken at my family brunch last weekend. My brother and cousins are seen here with their usual reaction to my camera. My brother grins in embarrassment and looks away. Jillian hides her face, because I don't know if you know this, but 18 year old girls think that they only look good with photos taken on their macbooks' internal cameras with flashy backgrounds in Photo Booth. And Eric, giving me his classic first picture face, something weird. He either looks stoned, from my Great Aunt Marilyn's "special" coffee cake, I am sure, or he looks angry or insane. And then, when I ask for a real picture, he extends his middle finger to me and says I have reached my daily quote (of one) photo, and refuses to take any more. So, more to come tomorrow.

No comments: