Thursday, May 7, 2009

Snake Head Found On T.G.I. Friday's Broccoli Plate


I like Friday's. The day and the chain. When they came out with the deep fried green beans and wasabi ranch dipping sauce, I was sold. Applebees is gross, and Houlihan's is so far. But a startling new development has caused me to pay heed: A man found a decaying carcass of a snake head nestles in between some of his cooked broccoli on his plate at T.G.I. Friday's.


Said victim chose not to sue, or make a big deal out of it, which is commendable. I hate people that sue over sore necks and hot coffee. But I can't say I wouldn't have sued. If my father was on the receiving end of a snake head, I am pretty sure I would have had no choice but to sue them, for his life insurance. Yuck. Ew. I don't know how I am feeling about this whole situation right now...

No comments: