SAN JOSE, Calif. – An office worker cleaning a fridge full of rotten food created a smell so noxious that it sent seven co-workers to the hospital and made many others ill. Firefighters had to evacuate the AT&T building in downtown San Jose on Tuesday, after the flagrant fumes prompted someone to call 911. A hazmat team was called in.
**The Rest At The Link**
Now I can feel less like Dwight Schrute and more like a hypochondriac when begging coworkers to remove their science experiments from shared spaces.