Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Quote Of The Day


"Biologists are barely even scientists." -Ann Coulter

I went to the Speaker Series at Radio City last night, to watch the massacre of Ann Coulter performed by Bill Maher. And they both completely lived up to my expectations of them. She was ruthless and painfully ignorant and spoke with this whiny slowly descending croak. And Bill was successful in immediately discrediting her and moving on with his own point, so as to not dwell on either too much and waste his debating time. Because, as he said, he is a master debater. Some people left with more love for Bill, some people- I hope- left with a greater understanding of his political points against the Republican party straying from political ideals and choosing candidates based on their extremist religious ideals. I left really thankful that I could have been there to see it.

No comments: