Friday, March 27, 2009

A.I. Elimination Recap- Season 8


Matt Giraud was put in bottom three. First thought: "Ugh, night's not starting well." Michael Sarver was no shocker in the bottom few. And Scotty boy joins them. Finally!! I was starting to think that America could suck itself out of it's guilt-ridden trance and vote fairly. But he was only there for a millisecond. Apparently, America would like to keep this charade of letting this poor visually impaired, tone deaf singer continue in the competition, not realizing that the longer he stays, the harder he falls. Be HONEST already! 

May I just say, Smokey can sing!? Damn, I'm impressed with him. And even more impressed with his face lift team(s) for not killing his vocal chords.

It wound up being Michael Sarver's night to go home. I just hope his redneck roughneck's will welcome his back with open arms.

No comments: