Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snapshots


If there is one thing I have always loved to look at, it's Before and After pictures, video, anything. I cannot tell you how many Saturday mornings I have spent contemplating getting my hair Japanese or Brazilian straightened, and I sit on my laptop rechecking the same before and after shots over and over again. And this obsession lends itself to makeover shows. For instance, I tape every episode of What Not To Wear on TLC. Do I like it? Sure. Do I really care? Not so much. But what I do care about is the last ten minutes of the hour long show, where the makeover comes together. New hair, new face, new clothes. And then they do a side-by-side comparison. Sigh.

This week, I will be posting some Before and After's of my new apartment. Before I moved in to post-move in. And while each week, there is evolvement, I thought now would be as good a time as any.



No comments: