Monday, December 15, 2008

I Feel You, Tina!


Do you know what sucks? Condo and/or Co-op shopping! There are soooooo many factors to deal with: mortgage brokers, closings, lawyers, fees for the fees on top of fees, curious realtors and anxious sellers, down payments, security fees, inspection notices, dead lines, contingencies, titles, background searches, tax returns, and I could keep going on forever. And this is in addition to apartment searching, budgeting, saving, crying, loving, losing, praying, bidding, rejections, acceptance. And then the cold, hard fear kicks in. Can everything really be in line and then a Co-op board swoops in and crushes every hope and dream and light my life has had in G-d knows how long?? The answer: We shall see. And Miss Tina Fey knows my pain:



"You, I feel sorry for you, Co-op board."

No comments: