Monday, October 27, 2008

What Did Your Childhood Taste Like?


Alpha Mummy posted this article called, "What Did Your Childhood Taste Like?" I loved the idea, and I loved reading everyone's posts and comments following it.

Here is what came to mind:

-Plain Cheerios
-Tomato soup- with alphabet noodles
-Rainbow sherbert
-Scrambled eggs
-Animal crackers
-Twizzlers
-Razzles
-Cooked carrots
-Meatloaf with mini potatoes

I know I ate my weight in plain cheerios many times over as a child. Interestingly enough, thinking back on childhood foods, I remember more of my little brother's choices.

I wonder how much he remembers:

-Choco-anything cereal
-Iced-tea made from powdered mix, way too strong
-Top Ramen Oriental Noodle Packets
-Fruit By The Foot
-Chicken Nuggets
-Devil Dogs
-Chocolate Ice Cream with sprinkles (to be replaced with marble crunch by Carvel)
-Challah french toast
-Tuna subs from Subway
-Bacon bits
-Bacon, lettuce, and mayo sandwiches
-Bacon
-Snickers, which has since been replaced with Baby Ruth bars
-Chocolate milk
-Goldfish and Cheezit crackers
-Steak with A1 sauce, since the time he could say "A I"
-Cinnamon Swirls

Looking back on these lists, it's amazing Jordan has made it this far! 

No comments: