Friday, October 3, 2008

Cats Getting Allllll The Love



And where is the dog competition? I've been thinking of sending pictures into Goodlife Recipe, because on the bag of the bags, they feature dogs with their owners. And they encourage customers to send in their photos. I think it would make me feel better about not having cutest dog competitions to enter.

Also, I thought this would be a good place to share pictures of the most cat-like dog I have ever met: Izzy, my office mascot.  She is independent, only social with her parents, goes out of her way to not be touched or approached. Aside from her barking, there's not too much about her that reminds me of a dog. She was sold to my boss as a Havanese. I believe she is a Bichon Frise. He says it's because of her hair cut. I think it's because of her breed.

Look at that face! She is so humanly expressive it's almost scary. And I try every day for her to act like a dog with me. In three years, she has licked me maybe three times, and I give her treats!


1 comment:

Julia Park said...

Seriously, it really is weird to think that we find it odd and make a big deal when Izzy actually acts like a normal dog.