Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Greatest American Dog


After all three of us recently became addicted to Greatest American Dog on CBS, I've been thinking about which dog I would bring with me on that show if given the opportunity. And it gets tricky, because obedience is technically Mojo's stronger suit. But Marley is more food motivated, so she would probably be a better learner for the more out of the ordinary tasks the dogs and their owners are constantly faced with. Mojo is more agile, and more likely to always stay by my feet when asked to. Marley is slightly calmer and, well, I guess it doesn't matter, because if I was invited to go on that show, I would have to get an entirely different dog to bring with me.

Destructor Of Beds
Mojo's most bankable skill is most obviously deconstructing made beds.

No comments: