Friday, September 5, 2008

Dinner With Su


After a coworker told me he ate his "best meal ever" at this new vegetarian fusion restaurant down the street, I knew I had to go. Last night, Clare and I decided to try Su out. The food was prettier than I expected. And it was good. But Veggie Heaven still wins. Better tofu, much more options, and an unpretentious atmosphere. It isn't that I dislike a pretentious atmosphere, but when you are a narrow restaurant sharing wall space with an active Karate Do Jo and a sleazy looking "massage parlor," maybe a high end decor isn't the best way to spend your money. Either way, I took pictures:

Eryngii mushroom fries- tossed with chopped fresh bell peppers and salt and pepper.

Roasted whole wheat seitan w/ Chinese broccoli, Japanese pumpkin and roasted almond (yes, apparently just one)

Brown rice tee-pee

No comments: