Thursday, August 21, 2008

Have You Noticed?


During my Olympic obsession, I noticed a few similarities between celebrities I already know, and celebrities I am getting to know. For instance, I thought that Ryan Lochte could be mistaken for Casper Van Dien's little brother. There are others, but I can't recall names, just rock hard abs and arms and abs.

There was one Olympian who made me do a double take though. He doesn't actually look like one person, but rather the exact culmination of two very famous men. "They" say that Justin Spring is the son of an astronaut. I have a better theory. His father must be Prince Charles. And his mother? The late Princess Di. How else could someone so specifically look like 50% of Prince William and 50% of Prince Harry? Who is missing from this photo? Their third brother, Prince Justin. Or is that Justin and Harry is missing? Cannot tell!!

No comments: