Thursday, July 10, 2008

Make-Up Meets HD


My love for make-up can hardly be contained even in the white armoire I bought just to house that and hair products. For as long as I can remember, I have collected it, worn it, loved it, admired it, saved for it, and purchased it. And sometimes I feel the world of make-up gets overshadowed by new digital advances or fancy hair treatments, ergonomic heels, and plastic surgery procedures. 

Well, make-up lovers, today marks a new era in technological advancement! (Today for me, months ago for the people who actually work for the company.)  Cargo has come out with a new line called Cargo: blu ray. Make-up that was originally created to be used on actors being filmed in high definition. And isn't real life in high definition? With your contacts in.

I first became a fan of the Cargo cosmetics line when they had the brilliant idea of opening up color design options for their lipsticks to celebrity's for charitable organizations. And I jumped at the chance to buy a lipstick Debra Messing's Fez that she wore on Will and Grace. And I drooled at the chance to wear a lipstick created by a make-up artist specifically to be worn by Jennifer Aniston in her wedding to Brad Pitt, Plume. So, long story short, I'll be at Sephora sooner than later.

No comments: