Thursday, July 3, 2008

Made From TV Movies


Made for TV movies? Not anymore! Let's hear it for Made From TV movies! (copyright pending.) 

In the depths of my heart, I was secretly hoping that the enormous success of the Sex and the City Movie would inspire some other TV favorites to bring their fans up to date.  I just received word that my favorite Friends will be making an attempt. I am so looking forward to seeing what everyone will be written to be up to.

Some other movies I would definitely be down for:

E R: The Movie... Now for this movie, there might not be time for a full on plot, as just reintroducing all 4,000 main characters would probably take up the bulk of aloted time, but I think it's a sacrifice well worth making.

Sopranos: The Movie... If for no other reason than to find out what happened at that restaurant booth to Tony and clan after the lights were drawn to one of the greatest television dramas known to man. I promise, if there was a way to keep the secret of the movie under wraps, with let's say the threat of a hit man visit, I guarantee that every person subscribing to HBO would come out to watch the movie.

and The Wonder Years: The Movie... Where everyone's all grown up and still living under the same roof. Not letting the 21st century infiltrate the delicate time capsule that was the portrayal on 1950's adolescence is key. Where Kevin Arnold's voice over work can be dubbed by a young boy. 

See? I've got some tricks up my sleeve.

Call me, Warner Brothers!

No comments: