Monday, July 14, 2008

Like a Flip Book


This always reminds me of looking through a flip-book. Although instead of watching snow fall, or a balloon inflate and then blow away, you get to see a dog instigate, and then get chewed on in many angles. And the best part? It repeats as a live show every night in my living room. Generally around 9 pm.


Up first, we have Mojo staring her down. Notice Marley was calmly minding her own business.

Here we have Marley using a combination of bitch slapping and trying to push him away as fair warning. (My mother was kind enough to point out that this is a very unflattering shot of Marley's size.)

As he relentlessly nibbles on her to jump up and fight like a real dog, she leisurely chews on his leg. You don't get that bod by standing all the way up every time you start getting bitten.

Here's my favorite! I cannot decide if her bulging eyes mean he just got her good, or if it means she is biting down with extra vigor. It's the type of expression that words fail to properly explain.

And a post-massacre licking of her lips. Tasty Yorkie hair, I'm sure.


No comments: