Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm Juicing!


Did you ever just wake up one morning and crave change? You just knew in every inch of your body that a switch was necessary, mandated? 

It's a new feeling for me, or actually, more like a new experience, since I am sure I've felt it before but just squashed it immediately. I think my whole "Spring Cleaning" over the past two seasons may have led me to finally face the fact that I may actually be the type of person to like change, after all. I have expended so much energy fighting the inevitable, that I'm actually embarrassed to think about it. As of today, I have given up soda, most foods, being lazy with housework, spending money on luxuries, and using my elevator (unless I'm carrying heavy bags.) My next step is to give up a little bit of my precious sleep to start getting to the gym in the mornings. Maybe giving up everything else will make me want to be sleeping a whole lot less.

**Side Rant: Why is it that everyone connects sleeping a lot to being depressed? I think the Sleepsalot Gene is deep in my DNA and will never be dismissed. Just ask my father, if you have a blow horn to wake him up with.

To be continued....


No comments: