Friday, July 11, 2008

Don't Talk Smack on my Mac!


Being admittedly fairly incompetent when it comes to solving computer problems, I understand that computer savvy users disagree with my assessment of Macs rocking my socks. However, when I sit in front of a PC, I deal with viruses, alerts, codes for system failures, and a generally roundabout way to save, store, and search for anything. When I sit in front of my Mac, it speak to me in English. A program is not responding, restart. Okay, I can handle that. Click and drag? Check. Search function working at high capability? Sounds like everything I could ask for. So, yes, for those of you who choose to decode hidden messages and constantly use your latest and greatest spyware programs to ward off hackers from right and left, go ahead. I can only say for me, the Mac is 100% easier, smarter, prettier, and less frustrating. 


When I shared it with a die-hard PC Activist: 

The article says it correctly...
Apple tells 'a good story'
And that's what you get from a Dr. Seuss computer, stories.
I could not, would not, with a Mac
I can not, will not, you can bank on that.


No comments: