Friday, May 16, 2008

Perfect Workstations

The perfect workstation would definitely involve perma-massagers, a fan to keep the air around me always moving (and wind-swept hair is a plus), an attached water cooler with shaved ice chips waiting cooly on a side somewhere... I am sure I could think of more, but it's a start. And since that does err on the side of unrealistic, here are some very doable ones:

~The Nethrone- Where your only concern will be keeping those baby blues open.

~The ErgoQuest- Where leaving your bed just to get work done is a thing of the past.

~The Battle-Rig-Pro- For those of us who will always be convinced that if there was a way to combine workstations with arcade games, life will be complete.

~The PCE- I'm pretty sure this was created to satisfy dentist-lovers with a lot of work to get done.

and my favorite:

~The LifeFitness- This is so the term "sitting on my butt and surfing the web" can no longer be applied. I'd no longer have to choose between exercise and the internet, I could choose cable on my couch.

Here is BornRich's top ten picks.

No comments: