Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quote of the Day


I decided to switch things up a little today and braid some pigtails, which is something I don't remember ever doing in public. Just goin' with the urge, man. I figured I would get some hippie taunts, but it's not until I got to work (ie. spoke with people) that it was brought to my attention that I suddenly morphed into a Native American. So some good quotes were sure to follow:

A.H.: "Do you even know where Native Americans came from? They weren't just planted by mother Earth.
Me: "They came from Jesus."
A.H.: "Sh******t. I don't know what history books you read, but I read the right ones."
~
A.H.: (in picking an appropriate Native American name for Julia) "Her name will be Eagle Talon. Eagle Feather is too soft for her."
~
Me: "Are you sure you're not just greasing your muscles up?"
A.H.: "Heh heh. Why don't you just go outside and do a rain dance, okay Running Water?"

No comments: