Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Meet Mojo

This is Mojo, one of the most animated, excitable, and needy dogs I have ever known. He is knows as:  Moj, Mojito, Mojo Man, Mojo-Jojo, Poopy (for reasons too obvious and horrifying to discuss), and Bobby (to honor his uncanny resemblance to a grown man).
I like how a bit of Marley is peeking through here, I just can't figure out which part of her is.  

Back to my point: I woke up this morning at around 6 am to Mojo getting busy on one of the loudest bones I've ever heard. I chalked it up to bad timing, and a heightened sense of hearing on my part due to the fact that I may not be the most gracious person to wake. I spent the next hour and a half covering my ears, rolling around, and wishing there was a soundproof room that either myself or Mojo could be locked into. When I finally decided to take his bone away at 7:30, I was fortunate enough to find all of my tupperware and chinese food containers were strewn on my bed, carpeting, and forming quite an impressive row down the hallway.

He proved to me that opposable thumbs are not needed to open a metal drawer and remove every single plastic item in that drawer.  I know, you're jealous!! Bobby's so talented.

No comments: