Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Life made him tough. Love made him strong. Music made him hard."

So, I saw Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story last night. It was fruitless, futile, inconsequential, ineffectual, nongermane, nonsensical, purportless, impotent, abortive, unavailing, valueless, inutile, feckless, expendable, meaningless, dissipative, cavalier, and improvident.

Much like this. Sorry.

Thankfully, the movie tagline has stuck with me: "Life made him tough. Love made him strong. Music made him hard."  It makes me giggle. So well hidden are its innuendo's and unwittingly inane highlights.  

And a thanks to John C. Reilly, for proving that every single actor in Hollywood has his price, and for teaching me that respect for one's craft is no match for an excessively unneeded additional paycheck.  I miss the serious and respected Reed Rothchild!

No comments: