Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Best.Invite.Ever

This is a direct quote taken from a much longer invite to my friend's annual birthday party:

"That's right ladies, gentlemen, sluts, crack heads, stoner monkeys, over-grown children, criminals, henchmen, and other forms of scum and villainy that I call friend (or acquaintances that somehow keeps getting invited) it's that time of year again. After much debate and masturbation I have decided that my birth will be celebrated on July 12th, 2008. Now do not think of this as a mere birthday for this is as much a celebration for you as it is of me. You can and join other lucky folks in celebrating the glorious day that I came into your lives (or other orifices if that is our relationship).

There will be cupcakes, kegs, burgers, hot dogs, whiffle ball, a swimming pool for tossing overly dressed people into, and drinking games for people who can't find the simple joy in drinking until you do something embarassing."

Is there someone who could really turn such an offer down? I mean, just in anticipation of mingling with even one of every example listed above is reason enough. I love how I know people as sick and twisted as myself.  And I love how I can hear Huntley speaking so clearly through his words.  Happy early birthday Rob/Huntley/Jesus/Dugan.

No comments: