Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Opposites Attract

Michelle: "I'm going to see Rock of Ages... Not the show, the movie."

Me: "Didn't know it was a movie."

Michelle: "Where have you been? Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, a bunch of other people..."

I look it up on IMDB... "Set in 1987 Los Angeles, Drew and Sherrie are two young people chasing their dreams in the big city. When they meet, it's love at first sight, though their romance will face a series of challenges."

Me: "You crack me up. We like such different things. I would rather do just about anything than sit through anything with a storyline like that."

Michelle: "Unique. I prefer it keeps the friendship interesting."



I fear that next, my oldest friend is going to sit me down in front of a big screen playing some Step It Up and Dance 9 movie with Elvis and Miley Cyrus singing in the background while speaking into a gas mask and the walls start spinning with swirls painted all over them. Basically, her choice Saturday afternoon is my bad acid trip. And we have been friends for cough*cough*cough years!

No comments: